Friday, March 7, 2008
9:00 AM
On the 3rd day, we went to the zoo. It was like rather cool because I have not gone to the zoo for like umpteen years and I was like stunned in awe by all the changes. Upon our arrival, Mrs. Ong extended our leash by allowing us to roam free in the zoo…but I don’t know how I was able to get lost...
After a while, we gathered and went for a behind the scenes tour of the zoo by this guide called Maggie. Firstly, we went see the Animal Health Care Centre, which was erected in 2006. Inside the building, we saw like a lot of stuff, like tiger foetus, hedgehog foetus, tranquilizer gun, blow gun, a stuffed model of the bird of paradise and much much more. Then, we went to an animal freezer (It’s where they put all the dead animals before cutting them up). After a long day in the zoo, we went back to Raffles to be released.